At Jumia, we are convinced that the next level of buying for the customers is now on the Internet. One of our goal is to offer the widest range of products to the customers, and this is what makes sellers essential. As Africa’s number one e-commerce company, we’re always looking for ways to add value for our customers. As a Jumia seller, you take part in offering those customers better selection, better prices, and a top-notch customer experience.
Number of potential customers
Number of views per month
Number of sales during Black Friday 2018
- Before you start selling, make sure you comply with our conditions
You have all the necessary information to create your account:
- Details of your company (address, legal name, etc.)
- Preferred shop name on Jumia
- MTN Momo or your Bank account details
2. How much does it cost to sell on Jumia?
The registration on Jumia is FREE for all the vendors.
For each sale you make via our platform, you will be charged a fee depending
on the delivery method chosen and the category of your products.
- Shipping cost contribution: – 2GHc / Items ordered (error)
- Commissions:- from 5% to 15% Click here for more details
- Jumia Express fees:- 1GHc Per item and per month stored in our Warehouse
3.Discover the Seller Center
When you are registered, all the management of your online store is done via the Seller Center. With this portal you have access to all the information you need to manage your sales, add products, update your product information, have an overview of actual sales, etc.
It is a one-stop shop to facilitate the management of your sales account on Jumia.
On Seller Center, you can keep track of your inventory, keep track of orders that are in Jumia network, join the promotional campaigns and use customer metrics tools to monitor your seller performance. Learn more about the Seller Center
4. How to list products
Your first step to make your products available for the customers is to list them on your Seller Center account. There are different methods to use depending on the type and the quantity of products you want to offer to the shoppers.
- 1 by 1
- “Have one to sell” feature
- Massive creation with bulk templates
- Jumia content team can help you list your products
To be put live, your products creation must comply with some guidelines to be accepted by our teams.
To make sure your products make it to the top and help you succeed your launch on Jumia, here are some tips to know what works best for the shoppers.
- Guidelines for successful products creation and therefore a successful launch!
- The product detail page
Once approved by our teams, your products will be live on jumia.com. From there, you can receive an order at any time.
6. How to deliver your order
Jumia offers you two main solutions to deliver your orders:
- Prepare and drop off your packages to our VDO stations.
This means that you take care of the storage of your products, you are responsible for packing the orders, you bring your orders to our VDO stations and we only take care of the delivery to the customers. Learn more about the VDO stations
2. Use Jumia Express service
Ship your products to Jumia so that we take in charge of their inventory and make them quickly available for sale. Then, with each order, Jumia packages and ships the product directly to the customer. Learn more about Jumia Express