- What is Quality Check (QC)?
- The QC happens when you drop your package at a Vendor Drop-Off station. A Jumia agent will check 2 elements:
- The packaging of your product.
- The conformity of your product with its Jumia detail page.
- The objective of the QC is two-fold:
Protect consumers from receiving wrong/damaged/used items and being unsatisfied.
Protect you from getting customers returns, decreasing your Seller Score and losing customers.
A. The package of your product.
B. At our Vendor hub, a Jumia agent will check if your item matches the information you mentioned on its Jumia product page.
- Other Specifications (Weight / Height / Etc.)
- What do you risk if your QC fails?
Your item might fail Quality Check for the following reasons:
- Your Item and/or its packaging is Defective.
- Your Item is Different from the one you listed on Vendor Center.
- Your Item is a Counterfeit.
- Your Item is a Second-Hand Item.
- Your Item has not a readable reference.
If one of your items fails Quality Check, you might have to pay a Fee
3. Any questions? Don’t worry we are here to help you!