1. What is the Seller Score?
- As Jumia is a marketplace, customers have to choose between many vendors, and they need trust, safety and relevant information. Thus, the Seller Score informs your customers about the quality of your shop.
- The objective of the Seller Score is two-fold:
- Enable customers to choose the most reliable sellers.
- Grow your business by attracting more customers and by building a strong brand image.
2. How does the Seller Score impact you?
- You can see your Seller Score on your Seller Center Homepage. However, as your score is important to help customers choose, it is also reflected on your digital shop on Jumia.com.gh
- Your operational performance is based on your latest 28 days activity and targets the following fields, specifically:
3. What is its impact on your customers?
- Your score as a vendor is visible on the page of each of your product. Products from top-rated vendors have a conversion rate 5 to 10x higher than other vendors.
4. How can you improve your Seller Score?
- Improve your Cancellation rate by updating your stock every day so that you will not have to cancel orders anymore and ship your orders within 48 hours to prevent auto cancellation to take over.
- Improve your Quality score by ensuring to stock only original, authentic, high-quality products and brands.
- Pay closer attention to your customers’ rating on your digital shop on Jumia.com.gh in order to have a better understanding of your buyers’ community.
5. Any questions? Don’t worry we are here to help you!
- Raise a claim on the Internet
- Ask an agent in a Vendor Drop-Off