Vendor Shipping Cost Contribution
Vendors will now be charged a Shipping Contribution Fee based on the size of the product. The fee ranges from 0.6GHc to 20GHc per order.
- How much does it cost?
2. Our package sizes are classified as follows:
- Special Small: Exclusive to Grocery products, special small categories include all consumable products (rice, spaghetti, teas, etc…) that weigh 5kg maximum.
- Small: Small categories include items such as phones, headsets, stationaries, kettles and even mobile wardrobes.
- Special Medium: Exclusive to Grocery products, special medium categories include all consumable products (rice, spaghetti, teas, etc…) that weigh more than 5kg but less than 15kg.
- Medium: Medium categories include items such as gas stoves, microwave ovens and a large range of household products.
- Large: includes items such fridges, washing machines and TVs and even consumable products that weigh more than 15kg.
Find out what that represents for your products HERE