- What is the objective of OOS/DOL/PSOL?
- Out Of Stock (OOS)
Once a customer ordered your product on Jumia.com, you have 24 hours to move your package from pending to ready to ship and you have 48 hours to drop the package to your assigned hub and update the status of the item on Seller Center. Otherwise, your order will be cancelled as Out of Stock which might trigger DOL and PSOL.
- Daily Order Limitation (DOL)
- The Daily Order Limitation is the maximum number of orders you can receive on a daily basis. Once this limit reached, your shop will not appear online until the next day.
- Pending to Shipped Order Limitation (PSOL)
The Pending to Shipped Order Limitation is the maximum number of orders which can be under “Pending” status simultaneously on your Seller Account. Once this limit reached, your shop will not appear online until you ship at least 1 order.
- Upgrade your Jumia experience with Jumia Express.
We take care of everything, saving you Time & Money
6. Any questions? Don’t worry we are here to help you!