With Jumia Express, enjoy a free and 100% flexible service:
- You can leave Jumia Express whenever you want.
- You can also move and remove only part your assortment from Jumia Express.
All you have to do is to go on your Seller Center, select the items you want out of Jumia Express and show up at the Warehouse to have your products back.
- Removing your stock from Jumia Express
A. Go on your Seller Center > Products > Jumia Express
B. Go in the category “Return from Warehouse” (1) and then “Create new request” (2)
Here you can follow all your return requests.
- Draft: Draft of un-submitted requests
- Submitted: Requests already submitted, pending review and approval by Jumia
- Accepted: Accepted Return Requests – you’ll be contacted shortly to confirm collection slot
- Received: Items already retrieved from Warehouse (Received / partially received)
- Cancelled: Return request has been cancelled by you or by our warehouse team
- Rejected: Return request has been reviewed and rejected by Jumia
D. How do you know when your Return request has been reviewed and accepted?
E. Don’t forget to write down your RS number before going to the Warehouse. You’ll need this to get your products back!
- Once your request is done:
- Once your request has been accepted by Jumia, you will be contacted to confirm a final pickup date and time.
- To retrieve your items, simply ensure you arrive at the Warehouse at the pre-scheduled slot with your RS number and receive your items.
- Please note that if you arrive late we cannot guarantee that Jumia can process the return and you may have to reschedule.
- Once you’ve received your items, you should check you items to ensure all is in order. In case of any issues we advise that you accept your items and raise a claim via Seller Center
- Warehouse Information
- Two (2) at Spintex
- One is behind The Herbal Life building
- One is around Orca decor directly opposite the GT Bank
- North-Industrial Area same premises as Fast Moon Ghana Ltd
- Issues with your return request?
- If your return request has been rejected, in most of the cases it is because the products have already been sold on the website between the moment you raised the request and the moment we treated it.
- In case of further issue, you can raise a claim on the Seller Center.
- If the stock you have back at the Warehouse is not as you expected (damaged packaging, missing items), please collect your items and raise a claim. We will investigate the issue and resolve directly.